I'll present these chronologically as they came off the press. This first one is a relief print/monoprint on plexiglass and polyethlene. There are seven in the edition, one of them is spoken for (Goathead took it off my hands). Enjoy!
merrell! i just familiarized myself with your blog via karl's latest post. i hope we can reconnect this summer and catch up. i'm currently staying with him up in bellingham - should be jumping around washington till the middle of august working on various projects. take care!
Absolutely! I'll be up in Seattle periodically over the summer, we'll hook something up, see what's good. Until then I'll keep my eyes peeled for those tasty vids of yours I like so well.
3 comments:
merrell! i just familiarized myself with your blog via karl's latest post. i hope we can reconnect this summer and catch up. i'm currently staying with him up in bellingham - should be jumping around washington till the middle of august working on various projects. take care!
Absolutely! I'll be up in Seattle periodically over the summer, we'll hook something up, see what's good. Until then I'll keep my eyes peeled for those tasty vids of yours I like so well.
I L.O.V.E. this one, Jon. Love. Do you have any left? If so, how much do they cost? :0)
Post a Comment