Okay, so I've been slacking a little bit on curating. These undoubtedly qualify as the messiest of my undertakings out at Tieton. Speedball is not the highest quality stuff, pretty temperamental actually, but it was the undisputed brightest magenta I could find in the shop. I feel like the ink ended up loading a little bit on a couple of these, but I'm still generally satisfied with how it turned out. This was an edition of 7. Polyethylene relief.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Glazed
Okay, so I've been slacking a little bit on curating. These undoubtedly qualify as the messiest of my undertakings out at Tieton. Speedball is not the highest quality stuff, pretty temperamental actually, but it was the undisputed brightest magenta I could find in the shop. I feel like the ink ended up loading a little bit on a couple of these, but I'm still generally satisfied with how it turned out. This was an edition of 7. Polyethylene relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment